Volunteer & Fundraise
Help ensure everyone in your community feels seen
LOFT depends on passionate and dedicated volunteers to support our work. Volunteers show our clients that the community cares, which helps instill a sense of hope that is essential to recovery.
As a volunteer, you will be helping us achieve our goals by lending a hand in the following ways.
- Supporting marketing through photography, graphic design, and writing
- Organizing a fundraiser at your workplace or community group
- Providing grocery or care kits for clients
- Offering administrative support
- Helping with social events
With an abundance of caution for the health and well-being of our community, in-person volunteer roles are currently limited. Please fill out our online Volunteer and Student Placement Applications if you are interested in getting involved with LOFT. You will be informed of any future remote or in-person opportunities.
Discover fundraising opportunities
Looking for a fun way to make an impact in your community?
- Host a virtual or socially distanced event such as a walk-a-thon or trivia night
- Plan an employee giving campaign
- Ask for donations instead of gifts for special occasions
- Donate proceeds from garage sale or lemonade stand
- Make a gift in honour of a loved one
Options are endless! Contact us at 416-979-1994 ext. #2033 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.