The 29th Annual Home for the Holidays Benefit Concert was held on Monday, December 2, 2019. LOFT Community Services provides housing and supports for more than 5,300 – youth, adults, and seniors across Toronto York Region and Simcoe County. Our clients, live with the most complex mental health, physical health, and addictions challenges. We provide compassionate support so they can regain their dignity.
Two LOFT Clients courageously shared their stories with the concert audience that evening.
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets or made a donation towards the concert.
SOUND EQUIPMENT SPONSOR
STAGE PRODUCTION SPONSOR
Ryerson School of Performance
Nick Nasr and Elegant Moving Systems
Peter Hideg & Advantage Electric
With special thanks to Amato Pizza and Julian Irwin Designs
Thank you also to:
• Micah Barnes, Artistic Director
• Christopher Bracket, Stage Manager
• Joshua Capodagli, Technical Director
• Bill Corcoran, Stage Decorator
• Peter Fleming, Production and Operations Manager
• Cathy Inkster & Berely Jarabata
• St. James Guild of Change Ringers
• Sanjay Sankat, Technical Coordinator
• Our hosts Kelly Walker and Tabby Johnson
• All of our performers
• The volunteers, who work behind the scenes to decorate, greet and support our guests.