Pour les services en Français, contacte Centre Francophone.
LOFT services are offered free of charge unless specifically noted otherwise.
LOFT welcomes inquiries about becoming a client and/or obtaining housing.
As of April 1, 2017 the Transitional Age Youth program through LOFT Community Services will now only be accepting applications through The Access Point. Here is a link to their online application theaccesspoint.ca. Please use this process of referral to the care coordination program, the transitional housing program and Ingles House.
If you are interested in referring to the LOFT Groups or DBT Skills group, please contact Bretton Dabous at email@example.com or Christine Uygur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in referring for The Beverly Lodge high support, please contact Centralized Access to Residential Services (CARS) at www.delisleyouth.org/pages/cars.
For all other questions of inquiries please either call Darlene Coppens at 416-708-3374 or leave an email at email@example.com.
- For Seniors Programs, call 416-979-1994, and dial “0″ to speak to a staff member or leave a voicemail message.
- For Crisis Outreach Services for Seniors please call the Toronto Seniors Helpline at 416-217-2077.
- For Adult Programs, you can download the Common Application form for The Access Point, formerly CASH (Coordinated Access to Supportive Housing) at their website at theaccesspoint.ca. For more information, you can also call The Access Point at 416-640-1934 or toll-free at 1-888-640-1934.
In York Region and South Simcoe County:
- For Adult Programs call Crosslinks Housing and Support Services at 905-967-0357 or 1-888-967-0357, or fax 905-967-0862 or 1-888-967-0862.
- For addictions supportive housing in York Region call Addiction Services York Region 905-841-7007
- For the Crosslinks Street Outreach Van call 905-853-3400.
- For Seniors Supportive Housing please contact Bradford House at 905-775-7060.
- Behavioural Support Services – Mobile Support Teams does not take general referrals; for more information please call Suzanne Saulnier, Director of Behavioural Support Services at 416-521-9997 or 905-955-2413.
You can also contact LOFT Programs directly. Click on the Contact Us link at the top of the page to find Program contact information.