It’s another year and it’s time for another race! On October 20, 2013 join Team LOFT for the 2013 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K as we walk, run, and cheer to stomp out stigma.
Help us reach our goal of $60,000..!
There are two ways to donate. Please continue reading for instructions on how to do this.
How to Donate to an Individual or a Team via the Scotiabank fundraising website
- You can search for a specific team or person.
- Once you have found the team or runner you are looking for, click on the blue ‘Sponsor Me’ button on the left hand side.
- Fill out the required information.
- Alternatively, you can click here to go directly to the LOFT fundraising page.
- Another alternative is to take a look at our top fundraising teams and individuals and pick one to sponsor!
How to Donate to an Individual or a Team via the Canada Helps website
- Click here to go directly to the Canada Helps donation page.
- Make sure you choose “LOFT Charity Challenge Run” from the drop down box.
- Indicate the name of the runner or team you are sponsoring in the message box.
THANK YOU for donating! 100% of donations go directly to support youth, adults, and seniors in need. You are helping to provide a safe place to live, a hot meal to eat, and the support and services needed to keep them off the street.
For more information, please contact Amy at 416-979-1994, ext. 233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.