About LOFT Social Media
LOFT welcomes you to our social media sites and to participate in the discussion. LOFT expects a basic level of civility and respectful discussion. LOFT reserves the right to delete any comment including language that is slanderous, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, or threatening. LOFT also reserves the right to remove comments that are off-topic or that clearly promote a commercial product or service.
If you wish to post to a LOFT social media site, email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember when you post to a social media site, it is published for the world to see. For your own privacy, you should consider carefully the kind of comments linked to your name that you want published on the Internet.
Terms and Conditions
By posting any comments, or submitting any posts or other materials for posting on a LOFT-sponsored social media site you give LOFT Community Services (“LOFT”) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You understand that LOFT will not post:
- Material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, off topic or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by LOFT in its sole discretion.
- Advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Chain letters or pyramid schemes.
In commenting or submitting material to be posted on a LOFT-sponsored social media site you agree that you will not:
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”.
LOFT reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Refuse an individual future access to any LOFT social media site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on any LOFT-sponsored social media site, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
- Remove any comments that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify LOFT against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.