Pour les services en Français, contacte Centre Francophone.
- LOFT offers services in Toronto, York Region and Simcoe County.
- All services are offered free of charge unless specifically noted otherwise.
- LOFT welcomes inquiries about becoming a client and/or obtaining housing.
In Toronto / Toronto Central-LHIN:
For people 16 to 64
To inquire about services or make referrals for people 16 to 64, please contact The Access Point centralized access for mental health and addictions support services and supportive housing.
Information and the online application form are available on their website at theaccesspoint.ca or call The Access Point at 416-640-1934 or toll-free at 1-888-640-1934.
- For Seniors Programs, call 416-979-1994, and dial “0″ to speak to a staff member or leave a voicemail message.
- For Crisis Outreach Services for Seniors please call the Toronto Seniors Helpline at 416-217-2077.
Additional Services for Youth 16 to 26
If you are interested in referring Transitional Age Youth (TAY) Program Support Groups or DBT Skills Group, please contact Michelle Harris at email@example.com or Christine Uygur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAY Social Media Links:
To make a referral to Beverly Lodge high-support housing for young men 14 to 18, please contact Centralized Access to Residential Services (CARS) at www.skylarkyouth.org/what-we-do/system-services. For additional information on Beverley Lodge, please call the program directly at 416-532-9700.
For all other questions of inquiries please contact Julia Vanderheul at email@example.com, or call 416-822-3474.
In York Region / Central-LHIN and South Simcoe County:
For people 16 to 64
- Please contact Streamlined Access Mental Health, Addiction, and Dual Diagnosis Services in York Region and South Simcoe, by calling 289-340-0348, or Toll-free at 1-844-660-6602. Additional information is available on their website at www.yssn.ca/streamlined-access
- For homeless outreach services please contact the Crosslinks Street Outreach Van call 905-853-3400.
- For Seniors Supportive Housing please contact our Seniors Services Hub at Bradford House at 905-775-7060.
- Behavioural Support Services – Mobile Support Teams does not take general referrals; for more information please call Suzanne Saulnier, Director of Behavioural Support Services at 416-521-9997 or 905-955-2413.
Do you still have questions?…
You can also contact LOFT Programs directly. Click on the Contact Us link at the top of the page to find Program contact information.